In order to apply for ESL classes, students are to email all documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu
- Print, complete and get notarized (a notary must sign and stamp it): Verification of Eligibility document.
- View a list of valid identifications here, Secure and Verifiable Document List.
- A copy of both sides of a valid, unexpired US government-issued identification.
- Complete the application form
- Email the above documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu
- Your email subject should be FirstName LastName ESL Registration Documents
- For example John Doe ESL Registration Documents
Gwinnett Technical College
5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Application Available: until June 2022
- Classes Begin: August 2022
A valid, unexpired government-issued picture ID is required. To view list of valid identifications, go to Secure and Verifiable Document List
A US Visa AND I-94 are required with all foreign passports. B1, B2, BBCV, F1 visas, and consular ID cards are not accepted.