Ready to graduate? Congratulations!
Here’s what you need to do to graduate and participate in the Commencement ceremony.
Apply for Graduation
- Log on to Banner (www.GTC-WEB.org)
- Complete the Graduation Application and Exit Survey under the Personal Information tile
- Enter your name, as you want it to appear on your diploma
- Click to continue and complete the Exit Survey; enter the password “GwinnettTechGrad.”
- When your Exit Survey is complete, click the “Submit” button to transmit your graduation
If you plan to continue taking courses after completing your current program of study, make sure you complete a new admissions application for your new program.
You will want to apply for graduation prior to your last semester of studies, or by April 1 if you plan to participate in the June 16, 2021 commencement – whichever comes first.
By April 15, please email us at GraduationOffice@GwinnettTech.edu to register for Commencement by telling us you plan to march in the ceremony. In your email, include:
- Your first and last name
- Your student ID number
- Your program of study
When you walk in front of the stage to receive your award, you’ll receive a blue diploma cover. Your award(s) will be available for pickup at the OneStop Center of Bldg. 100 as noted below, according to the term in which you complete all academic requirements.
- Fall 2020 diplomas will be available beginning Monday, February 1, 2021
- Spring 2021 diplomas will be available beginning Saturday, July 1, 2021
- Summer 2021 diplomas will be available beginning Friday, September 1, 2021
Once you have completed all academic requirements (grades posted and graduation audit completed), your degree/diploma/certificate award(s) will be posted in the college student records database system and will be reflected on your transcript, which you can see online at www.GTC-web.org.
- Login at www.GTC-web.org (enter your user ID and PIN #)
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select Submit
- Your transcript is now displayed. GPA information is at the end of the transcript.
Questions? Contact Graduation Services at 678-226-6718 or GraduationOffice@GwinnettTech.edu.
Once again, congratulations on your achievement and we wish you well!