The Application for HSE Preparation Classes is currently open for the January 2023 Session.
18-Year-Old and Over Application Requirements
Students are to email all documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu.
- Complete the application form (See Begin Application below)
- You must print, complete, and get this form notarized (a notary must sign and stamp it): Verification of Eligibility document.
- View a list of valid identifications here, Secure and Verifiable Document List.
- Make a copy of both sides of a valid, unexpired US government-issued identification.
- Email the above documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu
- Your email subject should be FirstName LastName HSE Registration Documents
- For example John Doe HSE Registration Documents
- Are you 18-years-old or older and you think that you are ready to test without class preparation? Visit GED.com or hiset.ets.org to learn more about your exam choices and to take practice tests. If you need more information, call the Adult Education division at 678-226-6702 or 678-226-6720.
Gwinnett Technical College
5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
We are currently offering online classes and in-person classes in the morning and evening, on Monday through Thursday. Complete the HSE Application Form to select your classes and testing dates. Detail information will be available on the HSE Application Form.
Snellville City Hall
2342 Oak Road SW, Snellville, GA 30078
We are currently offering online classes and in-person classes. Complete the HSE Application Form to select your classes and testing dates. Detail information will be available on the HSE Application Form.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service®. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service® LLC under license from the American Council on Education.