As a student at Gwinnett Tech, you have several accounts and sites you’ll be visiting regularly to best manage your education, all of which should be accessed through the student dashboard.
Your Gwinnett Tech Student Account on Banner is an important source of information about tuition, fees and financial aid, and should be checked frequently. It’s the quickest, easiest way to view your financial aid disbursement and to determine your student account balance.
Students will now log in through the OKTA dashboard to access Banner, Blackboard, Office 365, or other student applications.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing your student Banner account:
- Navigate to the Student Dashboard page (https://gwinnetttech.edu/dashboard/)
- Click on the Dashboard button
- To login to your dashboard, you need to know your Gwinnett Tech student email which follows this format: FLLLLLLxxxx@student.gwinnetttech.edu. (first initial, up to 6 characters in last name, last 4 of student ID number)
Your initial password is gtc and your 6-digit birthday: gtcmmddyy
- Once logged into the Student Dashboard, click on the Banner Student app
- Go to “Student Services and Financial Aid.”
- Click on “Student Records.”
- Click on “Account Summary by Term.”
- Click on the “current semester” link typed in blue.
- Scroll to the bottom. You will see “authorized financial aid.”
- If your authorized financial aid is greater than your balance owed, no further action is required.
- If you do not have authorized financial aid, it will state “No authorized financial aid exists on your record for the selected term” and you will need to pay for your tuition and fees by the fee payment deadline.