The Office of Military and Veteran Student Support provides advisement services for all qualified veterans, their spouses and dependents. We’ll guide you through admissions and financial aid – including assistance with VA certification. We can also help you register for classes, apply for graduation and plan your career after college. Contact the Office of Military and Veteran Student Support to attend a Veterans Information Session.
Gwinnett Tech Veterans Affairs Office Locations:
Location: Lawrenceville Campus
Building: 100 Room: 323
Phone Number: 678-226-6343
Office Hours: M-Th 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Fri 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Veterans Computer Lab: Building: 100 Room: 321
Location: Alpharetta – North Fulton Campus
Building: A Room: 162
Phone Number: 470-282-5453
Office Hours: M-Th 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Fri 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
A computer lab for veterans is located in Building 100, Room 321, on our Lawrenceville campus.
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Students at our Alpharetta-North Fulton campus are welcome to use the library located in Building A, Room 140.
- Travis Simpson Coordinator 678-226-6841 TravisSimpson@GwinnettTech.edu
- Wendy Lee Administrative Assistant II 678-226-7368 WendyLee@GwinnettTech.edu
- Deborah Hightower VA Financial Aid Specialist 678-226-7372 DHightower@GwinnettTech.edu
- Amanda Campbell Veteran Engagement Advisor 678-226-6493 ACampbell@GwinnettTech.edu
- Jerome Trent Veteran Tutor JTrent@GwinnettTech.edu