The Office of Veterans Affairs provides advisement services for all qualified veterans, their spouses and dependents. We’ll guide you through admissions and financial aid – including assistance with VA certification. We can also help you register for classes, apply for graduation and plan your career after college. Contact the Office of Veterans Affairs to attend a Veterans Information Session.
Gwinnett Tech Veterans Affairs Office Locations:
A computer lab for veterans is located in Building 100, Room 321, on our Lawrenceville campus.
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Students at our Alpharetta-North Fulton campus are welcome to use the library located in Building A, Room 140.
- Travis Simpson Coordinator 678-226-6841 TravisSimpson@GwinnettTech.edu
- Wendy Lee Administrative Assistant II 678-226-7368 WendyLee@GwinnettTech.edu
- Deborah Hightower VA Financial Aid Specialist 678-226-7372 DHightower@GwinnettTech.edu
- Terrell Johnnies Veteran Engagement Advisor 678-226-6905 TJohnnies@GwinnettTech.edu
- Amanda Campbell VA Enrollment Advisor 678-226-6493 ACampbell@GwinnettTech.edu
- Jerome Trent Veteran Tutor JTrent@GwinnettTech.edu