Find additional information about Gwinnett Tech’s programs and classes. Use the menu to the right to browse all of the supplementary programs, services and information available for our students and community.
Assessment & Testing Center
Our Assessment Center offers a broad range of services, such as career testing, online exams and computer certification testing, including these specific exams and tests.Learn More About the Assessment and Testing Center
Work Study Programs
Looking for a convenient place to work while you go to college? There are employment opportunities available at Gwinnett Tech. Opportunities that allow you to pay your way through college as you go.
The Work Study program provides part-time jobs with flexible hours revolving around your class schedule. Students are limited to working 20 hours per week – leaving ample time for their studies.Learn More About Work Study Programs
Your success as a student is Gwinnett Tech’s number one goal. That’s why we go the extra mile to ensure you have the most comprehensive learning tools at your disposal. One example is the learning support classes offered through the arts and sciences program.Visit the Learning Success Center
Library Website / LibGuides
The Gwinnett Tech Library staff provides expert research guidance and workshops to support student success.
Library resources include:
- Technology access: computers and web cams
- Space for individual and group study
- Current and expansive collection of electronic and print materials
Pursuing one of Gwinnett Tech’s Nursing or Health Science disciplines? Need additional help with lecture material in your science courses? The Science Tutoring Center is here to help!
Services we provide:
- Peer tutoring for Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, and Chemistry
- See Locations and Hours for tutor availability
- Spacious room to meet with your study groups, student-access computers, charging stations at every table, whiteboards, and other study resources
- Our study space is open for self and group study use during all Gwinnett Tech business hours
- Exam reviews from instructors
- Study skills workshops with experts
- Q&A panels with students from healthcare programs
- Website with Videos, Crash courses, Kahoot, Test Prep strategies, and more
- No appointments necessary for tutoring
Anatomy & Physiology Open Lab
Anatomy &Physiology Open Lab is an opportunity for independent and group study of Anatomy and Physiology lab materials in a lab classroom setting. We encourage you to take advantage of the extra hours in the lab to finish work that you began in your lab class and prepare for the lab exams. Lab assistants will be available to guide students in active learning and answer lab-related questions. Attend Open Lab during any of the posted hours.