Congratulations on taking a major step toward fulfilling your educational and career goals! New students, before you register for classes, take a moment to reserve your place at Orientation. Once you’ve completed that, return to this page and follow the steps to complete your registration. Gwinnett Tech offers you convenient online registration.
Registration Error Assistance Request
If you have received a registration error you cannot resolve after reviewing the registration assistance videos and registration instructions, a member of the Gwinnett Tech staff will call you during business hours to assist you with the error.
Response times will vary based on volume of requests and time of day request was submitted. Staff will be responding to requests in the order they are received. Requests for help will be accepted during priority and late registration as noted on the Academic Calendar.
Please review resources on the Gwinnett Tech website and YouTube channel for immediate assistance.Registration Assistance
Schedule Your Orientation Session
- Check the Orientation schedule and reserve your spot at a time that works for you.
Now it’s time to register for your classes! Be sure to choose the right campus when registering for classes.
When to Register
- Please refer to Dates and Deadlines link to find the registration dates for the term you would like to attend:
Dates and Deadlines
How to Register
- Navigate to the Student Dashboard page (https://gwinnetttech.edu/dashboard/)
- Click on the Dashboard button
- To login to your dashboard, you need to know your Gwinnett Tech student email which follows this format: FLLLLLLxxxx@student.gwinnetttech.edu. (first initial, up to 6 characters in last name, last 4 of student ID number)
Your initial password is gtc and your 6-digit birthday: gtcmmddyy
- Once logged into the Student Dashboard, click on the Banner Student app
- Go to “Student Services and Financial Aid.”
- Next, select your courses with the assistance of the Course Catalog.
- Continue to follow the Web Registration Instructions.
- Courses are now offered on the Lawrenceville and Alpharetta-North Fulton campuses. When selecting your courses, be sure to note the location for each course.
- Detailed step-by-step Registration Instructions.
- Understanding Common Registration Issues.
Paying Your Fees
- You can pay fees online, by mail or in person at the One-Stop Enrollment Center in Building 100 on campus.
- All classes not paid by the payment deadline may be dropped for nonpayment.
Questions? Drop by the One-Stop Enrollment Center at the front entrance of Building 100 (Lawrenceville) or Room 101 (Alpharetta-North Fulton), or give us a call at 678-226-6279.
How to Videos