- Air Conditioning
- Automotive Technology
- Bioscience Technology
- Business Technology
- Business Management
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Commercial Construction Management
- Computer Programming
- Cosmetology and Barbering
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Data Center Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Early Childhood Care & Education
- Echocardiography Technology
- Emergency Services Education
- Game Development
- Healthcare Assistant
- Heavy Diesel Service Technician
- Hotel, Restaurant, & Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- Medical Assisting
- Networking Specialist
- Registered Nursing
- Residential Construction Management
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Web Site Design/Development
- Welding and Joining
Achievements and Milestones
- Gwinnett Technical College is the state’s second largest technical college, serving more than 21,000 students annually in college credit courses, adult education and continuing education.
- Gwinnett Tech reached record breaking enrollment with more than 12,000 students earning college credit in 2019.
- More the 3,500 high school students enrolled in Dual Enrollment last year – a 65% increase in enrollment from the previous year.
- The Continuing Education Division provided customized training options to more than 5,546 students last year, plus a myriad of businesses.
- As one of the state’s largest providers of GED preparation and ESL classes, Gwinnett Tech served more than 3,814 students last year throughout Gwinnett and North Fulton counties.
- 67 students represented Gwinnett Tech in the 2019 SkillsUSA competition. 41 students placed (including 23 who won gold medals), advancing to the national SkillsUSA Championships.
- Amalia Cuevas was named Gwinnett Technical College’s 2019 Georgia’s Occupational Award of Leadership (GOAL) winner.
- Adult Education student, Sophonie Joseph-Canel, was named Gwinnett Technical College’s 2019 Exceptional Adult Georgian in Literacy Education (EAGLE) winner.
Renowned Programs with Tradition of Excellence
- Gwinnett Tech was ranked #3 in the nation for services to Veterans by Military Friendly.
- Respiratory Therapy was reaffirmed by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care in AY19.
- The Surgical Technology program celebrated its eighth consecutive year with a 100% pass rate record on the Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) exam.
- Nine programs celebrated a 100% pass rate on their national board exams.
- Biology Instructor, Margaret Long, was named Gwinnett Tech 2019 Rick Perkins Award winner.
- The Gwinnett Tech Foundation raised $1.23 million through case, pledge payments, gifts-in-kind and scholarships during AY19.
- A total of 2,205 students were helped by the Gwinnett Tech Foundation which provided $1.06 million in scholarships and financial assistance during the last year.
- With a focus on building endowment funds, the Gwinnett Tech foundation engaged more than 75 first-time donors during AY19.