Gwinnett Technical College is a proud educational partner of Amazon Career Choice
- Apply to Gwinnett Technical College
- Request Payment from Amazon Career Choice
- Visit A to Z and submit a payment request for your chosen school and program.
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course level details, and either approve or deny the request.
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly!
- In the U.S., Amazon is investing $1.2 billion to upskill more than 300,000 employees by 2025 to help move them into higher-paying, in-demand jobs.
- Amazon’s Career Choice program works with numerous education providers across the U.S., which includes colleges and universities, partners providing industry certifications, English language proficiency, and high school completion programs.
- Amazon’s Career Choice program launched in 2012.
- Career Choice is now live in 14 countries (Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, and U.S.) and works with hundreds of educational providers globally.
- Healthcare, transportation, and information technology are the Career Choice program’s most popular fields of study globally.
- Over 40% of Amazon’s Career Choice participants identify as BIPOC