Managing your Exams with Disability Services
Please contact your instructor as soon as possible to communicate and confirm about your testing accommodation(s). Your accommodation(s) may be provided in the following ways:
- For online courses, your instructor will provide your testing accommodations for exams (quizzes, midterms, and final) online.
- For on-campus, your instructor or disability services will proctor the exams.
- If Disability Services is proctoring your exams, please follow these next steps:
- Request an Exam
- Fill out the online form for the exam course, date and time you are requesting.
- Click Submit You will receive a confirmation email that your request has been received.
- Schedule 7 days in advance to ensure compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
- Note: Exams will be proctored by appointment only.
Note: You and your course instructor may contact Disability Services at any time for assistance:
Alpharetta North-Fulton Campus