Complete your GED® Test at the Gwinnett Tech Testing Center on either the College’s Lawrenceville or Alpharetta-North Fulton campuses!
GED Quick Facts
- GED preparation classes are free.
- Scholarships are available to assist with GED Testing fees. See your local adult education center for more information.
- Georgia GED graduates may be eligible to receive the $500 HOPE GED Grant to use toward post-secondary education in Georgia.
- View a list of currently open GED testing centers for computer-based testing in Georgia.
- The Online GED Test is available to take from home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To view the differences between an Online Proctored Test vs. In-Person GED Test, click here.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements in Georgia
One of the following forms is required each time you enter a testing center during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- TCSG COVID-19 Under-age Consent 7.28.2020 – Students 16 and 17 years of age are considered under-age and must have the consent of a parent or guardian to test.
- TCSG COVID-19 Waiver 7.28.2020 – Required for all test-takers 18 years and over.