What Else Should I Know?
If you are a dual enrollment student at Gwinnett Tech during Spring 2021 and you want to continue with Dual Enrollment, select “I Want To Participate” or “I Have Been Accepted” to view the items that must be completed.
- Gwinnett Tech awards whole letter grades at the end of each term (A, B, C, D, and F). Students can view the grading policy in the course catalog and on the course syllabus.
- Complete a Numerical Grade Request Form to have the numerical grade sent to the high school.
- Gwinnett Tech will send one unofficial transcript per semester to the high school listed on your admissions application, at no cost to the student. The student does not need to take any action for this process to be completed.
- If your high school requires an official transcript, it is the responsibility of the student to request and pay for the official transcript through the following link: Request Your Transcript
- This form can be completed at any time.
- If you indicate “Hold for Final Grades” then the final official transcript will not be sent until after final grades are posted.
- If you do not choose “Hold for Final Grades” your official transcript will be sent without grades for your in-progress classes. This may cause you to request another official transcript after grades have posted. A new request and payment will be required for each transcript.
- Click on the Transcript Request page of our website
- Gwinnett Tech is a SACS accredited college. There are 27 General Education core courses that are guaranteed to transfer from our college to other TCSG and USG schools in Georgia. However, it is the student’s responsibility to inquire with any college or university about their policy for accepting credits.
- Review the Transition Steps to become a regular-admit student. It include items such an admissions application, residency documents and your final high school transcript.
Transfer credit evaluations are performed on all current “accepted” applications only. Transfer credit evaluations may take 4 to 6 weeks (from date of acceptance) to process and during peak periods, such as the three weeks prior to the start of a term, evaluations may take as long as 6 to 8 weeks.
- Please follow the steps outlined in the Grade Appeal process listed in the Course Catalog and Student Handbook.
Any portion of tuition or fees that are not covered by funding for the dual enrollment student, must be paid for by the student. It is the responsibility of the student to know what sources and amounts of funding are available for the student. For more information on payment plans contact the Business Office at 678.226.6700 or GTC-BusinessOffice@GwinnettTech.edu.