I Have Been Accepted
If you are a dual enrollment student at Gwinnett Tech during Spring 2021 and you want to continue with Dual Enrollment, select “I Want To Participate” or “I Have Been Accepted” to view the items that must be completed.
If you participated in dual enrollment at Gwinnett Tech during Spring 2020, follow these steps to continue with dual enrollment for the Summer 2021/Fall 2021/Spring 2022 terms:
- Complete a new Gwinnett Tech dual enrollment admissions application (click here)
- Complete a new Dual Enrollment Tuition Acknowledgment (DETA) form
- Complete a 2021-2022 GaFutures Dual Enrollment funding application at www.GaFutures.org
- Submit a new Declaration of Intent to homeschool (if applicable)
- View the academic calendar for the registration dates of each semester.
- Dual enrollment students register during the “Priority Registration – Currently Enrolled Students” time period.
- Accepted students can register for classes during the registration period, as noted on the academic calendar.
- If you receive a registration error, refer to theHow to Solve Common Registration Errors for assistance.
- Dual Enrollment students can register for any course option, any time/day, during any part of the semester.
Term A is the full semester course, 16 weeks
Mini-mester B is the first 8 weeks of the semester
Mini-mester C is the last 8 weeks of the semester (you must select this option during the regular registration period)
- For more information, visit GwinnettTech.edu/Enrollment/One-Stop.
- Dual Enrollment funding is available for up to 15 credits a semester, not to exceed 30 credits in total. Speak with your high school counselor for advisement.
- Go to the bottom of the registration page after you log in at www.gtc-web.org and click “View Detail Schedule”.
- We recommend that students only register for the courses they were advised to take by their high school counselor. However, the registration system will not prevent students from registering for a course within their program of study. Please speak with your high school counselor about any changes to the college schedule.
- Send an email to StudHelpDesk@GwinnettTech.edu Include your full name, GTC 900 number, and your date of birth.
- Blackboard is Gwinnett Tech’s online learning platform.
- Click here for assistance with your blackboard password
- Troubleshooting tips for logging into Blackboard
- Technical support for Blackboard is available by clicking the Helpdesk Request Form. (This is the fastest way to receive a response)
- You can email BlackboardSupport@GwinnettTech.edu. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a reply.
- Additional Blackboard FAQs can be found here: http://gtclibrary.libanswers.com/blackboard
- Your registered courses will appear in Blackboard at the beginning of the term
- Visit the bookstore at Gwinnett Tech Bookstore to place your online order for required materials for dual enrollment approved courses.
- Contact the bookstore with questions: Bookstore@GwinnettTech.edu
Textbook Agreement Form (to be used when campus is open to students)
- Students must bring the completed Textbook Agreement Form and photo id to the bookstore to secure textbooks. You can opt to pre-order your books online and pick them up in-store. Information is located on the Agreement Form.