Beginning 2022-2023, Gwinnett Technical College will use CampusLogic as a primary platform for student forms. If you have outstanding requirements, you will log into your BANNER Account and follow the instructions that are within the 2023-2024 Navigating Your Financial Aid Checklist below.
If you are considered to be a dependent student (according to your FAFSA), before you are directed to your form, you must first provide your parent’s contact information. Your parent will receive an email inviting them to create a log-on, then they would be able to review and electronically sign after you have completed your portion.
All electronic forms can only be submitted once. Forms can be saved and revisited if necessary. If you made a mistake on your form and would like to submit a new form, please email the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com to let us know.
- Access the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application must be completed every year using the Gwinnett Tech school code, 016139.
- Visit IRS Get Transcript to get your IRS issued transcripts for verification.
- Request a Selective Service Status Information Letter.
- Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
- 2021 -2022 Navigating Your Financial Aid Checklist
- 2021 – 2022 Permanent Disability Form (DISAB)
- 2021 – 2022 Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose – Notary (IDENSO)