Beginning with the 2019-2020 award year the financial aid forms will be in electronic format through Dynamic Forms. You will need to log into your Banner account to view your outstanding requirements and click on the link to access Dynamic Forms. Your electronic financial aid forms will not be reviewed until all requirements have been submitted. To access your banner account click here: Student Banner Account. If you have not applied to be a student at Gwinnett Technical College you will not have access to student email, Banner or Dynamic Forms.
If you are considered to be a dependent student (according to your FAFSA), before you are directed to your form, you must first provide your parent’s contact information. Your parent will receive an email inviting them to create a log-on, then they would be able to review and electronically sign after you have completed your portion.
All electronic forms can only be submitted once. Forms can be saved and revisited if necessary. If you made a mistake on your form and would like to submit a new form, please email the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Supporting Document Upload
The PDF documents below require the free Adobe® Reader® software to be installed on your machine. (Download and install the software if you do not currently have it installed).
- If supporting documents are required, you will need all the required documents prior to submitting the form.
- Acceptable file formats are: PDF, Images (.jpg, .gif, .png), and Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). Maximum file size is 25MB.
- PDF documents are preferred but require the free Adobe® Reader® software to be installed on your machine. (Download and install the software if you do not currently have it installed).
- Multiple page documents should be saved as one file. For help with how to combine your files into one please click on one of these links for instructions: Windows, iPhone and iPad, Android.
- If you are having trouble with uploading your supporting documents please stop by the One-stop to see an Enrollment Support Advisor or email the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com.
- Access the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application must be completed every year using the Gwinnett Tech school code, 016139.
- Visit IRS Get Transcript to get your IRS issued transcripts for verification.
- Request a Selective Service Status Information Letter.
- Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.