The ATI TEAS EXAM IS NOW ADMINISTERED REMOTELY
ATI TEAS is required for Medical Assisting, VET Tech and Imaging Sciences Programs. The Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS) measures basic skills in academic content in the areas of Mathematics, Reading, Science, and English & Language Usage.
ATI TEAS EXAM REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Create a TEAS Account
- Students must create an account through ATI. Make sure to select Gwinnett Technical College AH (Allied Health) as your home institution.
- Log into your ATI Account at www.atitesting.com.
- From the Home page Click “Online Store” tab top right.
- Choose Register for “TEAS” on left.
- Scroll to bottom and choose “TEAS Online Proctored by an Institution”.
- Lots of great information on this page , then select “Register now”
- From TEAS Proctor-Program Type select “Institution Remote Proctor – Allied Health”.
- Select the Proctoring Location – State-“GA”, then “Gwinnett Tech College”.
- Choose testing date range and click “Search”.
- Select date, complete information and pay fee.
- You will receive an email from Gwinnett Technical College 7-10 days before the scheduled test date with your Assessment ID needed to start the test.
- ALL TESTS ARE ADMINISTERED REMOTELY AT THE STUDENT’S HOME ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. DO NOT COME TO GTC.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TEAS EXAM:
- Applicants may take the ATI TEAS exam a maximum of 2 times per application cycle at Gwinnett Technical College’s Assessment Centers. The student’s highest ATI TEAS exam score from the current application cycle will be accepted.
- The cost of the ATI TEAS exam is $107.00 and is Non-refundable. Students will pay their ATI TEAS exam fee online through the ATI testing website at the time the appointment is made.
- A copy of the score report must also be attached to the student’s competitive health application.
- Students taking the TEAS test through Gwinnett Technical College can print their scores directly from their ATI Account to submit with their competitive health application.
- Students taking the TEAS test at another institution (other than GTC) will have to have official scores sent to Gwinnett Technical College. All scores must be officially submitted from ATI to Gwinnett Technical College. To request an ATI TEAS transcript visit www.atitesting.com. Select: Student Home page; select My Results tab; select Share Results link; select Gwinnett Technical College AH as your institution; click Continue to open the Shopping Cart; and then click “Check Out” to open the secure checkout page. ATI TEAS exam transcripts cost $27.00, which is paid directly to ATI TEAS. If you order a transcript to be sent to Gwinnett Technical College, go by the Assessment Center at the Lawrenceville Campus, building 100, room 528 to get a copy of your test results to attach to your application.
TEST PREPARATION OPTIONS:
Students may purchase the “ATI TEAS Study Manual” at the Gwinnett Tech Student Bookstore or through the ATI website. The cost of the ATI TEAS study manual is $50.00.
Candidates may register online for an ATI Allied Health account to prepare for ATI TEAS. You may do so by visiting www.atitesting.com. Select “Create a New Account” and follow the screen prompts. You only need to register once.
The following prep materials are available for purchase at www.atitesting.com:
- Key Ideas and Details
- Craft and Structure
- Numbers and Algebra
- Measurements and Data
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Life and Physical Science
- Scientific Reasoning
- English and Language Usage
- Conventions of Standards English
- Knowledge of Language
- Vocabulary Acquisition